Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Clia Moisturizer

I have never really used to care about my skin. But I have realized as I get older and as my grandmother keeps telling me, it is better to start now. If I keep it healthy I will be better off because it is a lot harder to fix my skin later on down the line. So I recently got this Clia Facial Moisturizer to try out.
I have been using it for a few days now and I am really happy with the results. I never knew what it felt like to have hydrated skin before! I apply it in the morning and at night after washing my face, and before I put on any make-up. It is unscented and very creamy. I highly recommend this moisturizer. For more information check out Amazon.

I recieved this product through Tomoson for my unbiased and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment